Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 November 2011

STILL STANDING


Having written weekly columns (on fashion) in the Saturday Telegraph and (on life) in The Spectator it's frustrating to suddenly not have the discipline of deadlines and a steady outlet for all my gripes and observations.
Most mornings I go for an hour long stomp around Battersea Park with a girlfriend and we invariably end up giving one another short, breathless monologues about life/family/husbands/work/diets/fashion. It's free therapy, exercise and a Starbucks at the end and a great start to the day. At least once a week she tells me to blog. I keep promising I will but never do. Instead I tweet and have internal conversations with myself and use the excuse that I'm a hopeless Luddite and would need an "enabler" to post and upload and guide me. They are all just excuses. She's worn me down. I'm starting. This is it.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting to see you blogging! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your writing in The Telegraph. Looking forward to more on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bless your cotton socks and pink dress.. I LOVE xxx

    ReplyDelete